Rhino Greenhouses & Coronavirus Update
We are still making, selling and delivering Rhino greenhouses
To all our gardening friends and family,
We believe strongly in the idea of community and gathering with family and friends; it's what really matters most. It is one of our core values within Rhino Greenhouses but we understand the need for keeping each other safe and well. If you’re reading this, have visited us at our Norfolk home, or if you’ve ever stopped by to see us at a show just to say hello, you’re part of our community.
Your safety and wellbeing is our priority. And like many other businesses, we are doing all we can to maintain as much continuity as possible, while also having your health and wellbeing at the forefront of our minds. We’d like to reassure you about ordering from Rhino Greenhouses and to share some details about how we are adapting as a business to help keep you safe during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Business as usual (mostly)
- Our retail operations remain open and our team have been given the tools and training to follow World Health Organisation guidelines. We have introduced stringent and rigorous cleaning and hygiene procedures across all areas of the business.
- Our phone lines remain open 7 days a week, and we are devoting additional resource to Live Chat and Email so that your experience is as smooth online as it is offline.
- The Sales and Service Team are now all working entirely from home, so please bear with us if communication isn't as smooth as usual. We would urge anyone who can to email in with your queries and contact details, so they can get back to you as soon as they can. For Sales, email firstname.lastname@example.org and for Service, email email@example.com
- Our Norfolk Factory Show Site is closed until further notice, however, we are very happy to talk with you over the phone; there is nothing we care more about than the health and safety of our community.
Orders & Deliveries
As a British manufacturer, our Norfolk Factory is up and running; we know that many of our customers will be eager to spend time in their gardens in the coming weeks.
- We keep our standard Rhino products and colours in stock and available for delivery within two to six weeks.
- We are also offering flexible delivery options, including the option to extend the delivery timeframe and even place your order on hold for up to 12 months, meaning that you can order now and take delivery when you’re ready.
- Our own teams, in our own vans, deliver our products to your homes. They will wear gloves, and they are cleaning their hands and the inside of their cabs before every visit.
- We can also offer a contact-free delivery. Our drivers can leave your order in a safe place if you’d prefer.
We’re doing everything we can to look after our customers and our staff, whose wellbeing and health comes before everything else.
We hope that the act of gardening can bring you a touch of joy and inspiration in this difficult time. We’d love for you to help shape our community’s conversation in the days and weeks to come and encourage our community to support each other through the sharing of inspiring ideas and stories.
Please reach out to us on our social channels – we’re here for you.
Thank you as always for your time and attention.
The Rhino Greenhouses Team
NB: While we continue to make and sell our own Rhino greenhouses, other brands that we retail for are currently experiencing difficulties with deliveries.
- Halls & Eden: Delivery times are now up to 8 weeks on ALL Halls & Eden Greenhouses. Delivery to N. Ireland is suspended until further notice.
- Elite: Delivery extended lead times of 4-8 weeks.
- Swallow: Installation and Delivery of ALL Swallow Greenhouses is suspended until further notice.